The PayEasy Wallet online payment system revolves around the concept of an electronic Wallet. A person who wishes to purchase goods or services from a PayEasy Merchant registers and opens a Wallet account first. The Wallet will then be funded with credits using any of the available funding sources. Presently, the supported funding sources are
We're here to help you
- Contact us
- Knowledge Base
The PayEasy Wallet online payment system revolves around the concept of an electronic Wallet. A person who wishes to purchase goods or services from a PayEasy Merchant
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is a BIN (Bank Identification Number)?
- Merchant Security Requirements
- Prohibited Product List
- The Verification Process
- What payout options do I have in my country?
- Merchant Website Requirements
- What is a Merchant Category Code (MCC)?
- What is credit card authorization?
- Does PayEasy provide Test Cardnumbers?
Take the next step to start using our services